Shock Chlorine Calcium Hypochlorite CHC65-70% with EPA, UL Certificate
Classification: Chlorate Type: Calcium Hypochlorite CAS No.: 7778-54-3 Other Names: ...
- Calcium Hypochlorite
- CAS No.:
- Other Names:
- Bleaching powder
- EINECS No.:
- Place of Origin:
- Hubei, China (Mainland)
- Grade Standard:
- Industrial Grade, Other
- White granular, tablet
- disifectant and bleaching agent
- Brand Name:
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- 25kg USA-Style Drum 25kg or 50kg Regular Drum Retail Package like 5kg 10kg Bucket or 500g Doy Bag
- Delivery Time
- Within one 20days after confirmation
We special supply Calcium Hypochlorite Sodium Process (65%-70%min)
Calcium Hypochlorite is disinfectant or bleaching agent . and we are the best supplier for Calcium Hypochlorite sodium process .
General Description for Calcium Hypochlorite
UN NO. :2880
Common name : Bleaching powder
CAS NO.: 7778-54-3
Technical Specifications for Calcium Hypochlorite
|Appearance||white or grey granular or 20,200g tablet|
Calcium Hypochlorite is widely used in the disinfection for swimming pool water ,drinking water ,cooling tower and sewage water ,food,farming ,hospital ,school ,station and household ,etc.
Packing of Materials
Calcium Hypochlorite is normally packed in plastic or steel drums lined with inner per bag of 45~50kg net each.Can be adaptable in terms of various requirements.
1. Keep away from humiditr and direct sunlight ,it should be properly sealed and stored under ambient temperature and goods ventilation, also it should not be mixed up with organic , acid and cotton material.
2. Calcium Hypochlorite will burn your body once you contact it carelessly, don’t let it splash into your eyes.
3. If Calcium Hypochlorite contacts with your skin, rinsing with clean water .