Pool chemicals Shock treatment/Chlorine shock Calcium Hypochlorite granular
Classification: Chlorate Type: Calcium Hypochlorite CAS No.: 7778-54-3 Other Names: ...
- Calcium Hypochlorite
- CAS No.:
- Other Names:
- Bleaching powder
- EINECS No.:
- Place of Origin:
- Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Grade Standard:
- Industrial Grade
- White or gray granular,20g tablet, Granular, tablet20g , 200g
- Bleaching and disinfectant agent
- Brand Name:
- Chlorine Shock
- Model Number:
- Pool chemicals
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- 45kg PE drum with plastic woven bags inner.10kg pail
- Delivery Time
- Within 3 weeks after confirm the firm order.
Chlorine shock(Calcium Hypochlorite granules)
|Function||A granular form of chlorine shock treatment for larger volume pools that are not emptied on a regular basis. Can also be used as a chlorine sanitiser for indoor pools.|
|Common Name||Bleaching powder|
|Calcium Hypochlorite granules|
|Calcium Hypochlorite tablet 20g|
|Calcium Hypochlorite 200g tablet|
|1.25L/1kg tube, 6kg/carton,10.8Mt/20′FCL.|
|5kg drum, with pallets, about 10Mt/20′FCL|
|25kg drum,with pallets, 12Mt/20′FCL|
|50kg palstic drum, 14mt/20′FCL|
Features: Rapidly increase the free chlorine content of the pool water. To control and kill bacteria and algae in swimming pools.
1. Keep away from humiditr and direct sunlight ,it should be properly sealed and stored under ambient temperature and goods ventilation, also it should not be mixed up with organic , acid and cotton material.
2. Calcium Hypochlorite will burn your body once you contact it carelessly, don’t let it splash into your eyes.
3. If Calcium Hypochlorite contacts with your skin, rinsing with clean water .
If you are interested, don’t hesitate to contact me . Your inquiry will be highly appreciated .