Pool Stabilized chlorine tablets Cyanuric Acid /ICA/CYA
Classification: Chemical Auxiliary Agent CAS No.: 108-80-5 Other Names: Isocyanuric Acid MF: ...
- Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- CAS No.:
- Other Names:
- Isocyanuric Acid
- EINECS No.:
- Stabilizer 98%min
- Place of Origin:
- Shandong, China (Mainland)
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- ICA.Chlorine Stabilised
- Powder , granular , tablet
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- in 25kg, 1000kg bag for powder. In 25kg plastic bag or 50kg PE/Fiber drums for granular or according to buyer's requirement
- Delivery Time
- 15 days after the contract being signed
Stabilizer / Cyanuric Acid
We special supply Chlorine Stabilised / Cyanuric Acid (powder, granular, tablet)98%min.
Molecular Weigh :129.1
Appearance ,Ordour: Cyanuric Acid are white solid(granular, powder, and press tablet), practically ordourless.
Melting Point: 360′C at least
Boiling Point: Not Available
Solubility in water : 3g/L@25′C
Flash Point: Not Available
|content||≥98.5%||≥98.0%||Can be made as per yr requests.
1. Cyanuric Acid is used to prepare the high-efficient, widespread disinfectant, the type of products of isocyanuric acid chloride .
2. Cyanuric Acid is used to compose of high mlecular and single body.
3. Stabiliser /Cyanuric Acid is used to make antioxidant, resin, coating etc.It can be used as stabilizer of active chlorine in the water of swimming pools.
4. In agriculture, Cyanuric Acid can be as selective Herbicide and slow corrosive ayanide of the metals .
Cyanuric Acid will be packed in 25kg ,1000kg bag for powder.
In 25kg plastic bag or 50kg PE/Fiber drums for Cyanuric Acid granular.
Isocyanuric Acid should be stored in a cool dry place.Keep away from incompatible materials. Keep container closed when not in use .