Calcium Hypochlorite 65% 70% min by Sodium Process
Classification: Chlorate Type: Calcium Hypochlorite CAS No.: 7778-54-3 Other Names: ...
- Calcium Hypochlorite
- CAS No.:
- Other Names:
- EINECS No.:
- Place of Origin:
- China (Mainland)
- Grade Standard:
- Industrial Grade
- White or grey granular, 20g,200g tablet
- sterlize water , pool chemicals
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- CHC granular
- Granular size:
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- Normally in plastic or steel drums lined with inner per bag of 45-50kg net each. Can be adaptable in terms of various requirements.
- Delivery Time
- after receive the whole payment
- Calcium Hypochlorite( By sodium process)
- We special supply Calcium Hypochlorite Sodium Process(65%-70%min).
- And our Calcium Hypochlorite are sold to so many countries as Australia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, America, Brazil, Columbia, Russia and some countries in Africa and Europe.
- Having a reliable quality, reasonable price and excellent service, it wins the trust of costomers.
Physical & Chemical properties
Chemical Name: Calcium Hypochlorite
CAS NO.: 7778-54-3
Common name: CHC
Standard: Q/JHAJ01014-2001,Equivalent to Japanese Industrial Standard JISK1425-59(90)
Water (%): 5.5-10%
Hazard Class: 5.1
white granular or 20g,200g tablet
Calcium Hypochlorite is widely used as disinfectant, bleaching agent or oxidant resulting from the available chlorine, disinfection for swimming pool, drinking water, cooling tower and sewage water, food, farming, hospital, school, station and household, etc.
Packaging of Materials
Calcium Hypochlorite are normally packed in plastic or steel drums lined with inner per bag of 45-50kg net each.
Can be adaptable in terms of various requirements.
1. To keep away from humidity and direct sunlight,
it should be properly sealed and stored under ambient temperature and goods ventilation, also it should not be mixed up with organic, acid, and cotton material.
2. It will burn your body once you contact it carelessly, don’t let it splash into your eyes.
3. Fire Extinguishing Methods: Rinsing with sop-water when it contacts your skin