Calcium Hypochlorite 65-70%min(water treatment)
Classification: Chlorate Type: Calcium Hypochlorite CAS No.: 7778-54-3 Other Names: ...
- Calcium Hypochlorite
- CAS No.:
- Other Names:
- bleaching powder
- EINECS No.:
- Place of Origin:
- China (Mainland)
- Grade Standard:
- Industrial Grade
- white or gray granular, 20g 200g tablet
- bleaching and disinfectant agent
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- HGW-bleaching powder
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- 1kg tube, 5kg pail, 10kg pail, 25kg pail, 45kg PE drum. 13,950KG/20'FCL; 24,300KG/40'FCL.(Frozen Container)
- Delivery Time
- within 4 weeks
Calcium hypochlorite 65-70%min By sodium process
Common Name: Bleaching powder
CAS NO.: 7778-54-3
|Appearance||White or grey granular or 20g,200g tablet|
Calcium Hypochlorite is widely used in the disinfection for swimming pool water, drinking water, cooling tower and sewage water, food ,farming, hospital, school, station and household, etc.
Packaging of Materials
Calcium Hypochlorite will be packed in plastic or steel drums lined with inner per bag of 45-50kg net each. Can be adaptable in terms of various requirements.
1. Keep away from humidity and direct sunlight , it should be properly sealed and stored under ambient temperature and goods ventilation , also it should not be mixed up with organic , acid, and cottn material.
2. It will burn your body once you contact it carelessly, don;t let it splash into your eyes.
3. Raising with clean water when it contacts your skin.