70% chlorine bleaching powder
Classification: Chemical Auxiliary Agent CAS No.: 7778-54-3 Other Names: calcium hypochlorite MF: ...
- Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- CAS No.:
- Other Names:
- calcium hypochlorite
- Place of Origin:
- China (Mainland)
- Water Treatment Chemicals
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- Packed in 10kgs,25kgs,40kgs,45kgs,50kgs plastic drums with PVC plastic bag 18MT-23.625MT will be loaded in 1*20'fcl container.
- Delivery Time
- after receive the whole payment
We special supply Calcium Hypochlorite Sodium Process / Bleaching Powder
70% chlorine bleaching powder / Calcium Hypochlorite Sodium Process(65%-70%min)
Formular : Ca(ClO)2
UN NO.: 2880
Common Name : Bleaching powder / Calcium Hypochlorite
Widely used in the disinfection for swimming pool water , cooling tower and sewage water, food, farming , hospital school, station and household, etc.
1. To keep away from humidity and direct sunlight, it should be properly sealed and stored under ambient temperature and goods ventation, also it should not be mixed up with organic ,acid,and cotton material.
2. It will burn your body once you contact it carelessly, don’t let it splash into your eyes.