Water treatment chemical manufacturer BCDMH
Classification: Chemical Auxiliary Agent CAS No.: 32718-18-6/16079-88-2 Other Names: bcdmh MF: ...
- Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- CAS No.:
- Other Names:
- EINECS No.:
- Place of Origin:
- Hebei, China (Mainland)
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- Powder, 1g or 20g tablet, granules
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- 40kgs or 20kgs packed in plastic barrel with PE inner gag, or make it as per your special demand.
- Delivery Time
- Within 20 days after confirm the firm order
|Appearance||1g or 20g tablet , off- white powder, granular|
|Chemical formula||C5H6O2Cl N2Br|
|Odour||Faint halogenous odoure|
1. BCDMH is slightly dissolve in water .
2. BCDMH is dissolved in chloroform ethanol, and other organic solvent.
3. BCDMH is easy to decompose in strong acid or alkali. Stable in dry state .
4. BCDNH have slight irritation odour .
Water treatment . Used as disinfectant .
BCDMH is mainly used in the disinfection of industrial circulating water , swimming pool water , oil field water, spring , hospital sewage, medicinal facilities, aquaculture, food process, hotel ,home, warehouse, custom and epidemic-stricken area .
BCDMH should be stored in a dry , cool, well-ventilated area away from hest, open flames, organic chemicals and light .
Drums for tablets: 10kg, 15kg, 20kg, 25kg, 50kg drum.
Drums or bags for powder, granules.
If you are interested, just feel free to contact me .Your early enquiry will be highly appreciated.