TCCA TRICHLORO powder granular & tablet
Classification: Chemical Auxiliary Agent CAS No.: 87-90-1 Other Names: trichloro-s-triazinetrione MF: ...
- Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- CAS No.:
- Other Names:
- EINECS No.:
- Place of Origin:
- China (Mainland)
- swimming pool chemicals
- Textile Auxiliary Agents, Water Treatment Chemicals
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- tablet,powder granular
- with a characteristic odour
- white to faintly yellow crystalline needles
- Molecular Weight:
- Melting point:
- 249 C
- Annex I Index No:
- UN NO.:
- Hazard class:
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- Delivery Time
- 15 days after the contract being signed
powder: white crystal, like sugar
Granular: 8-30 mesh, 20-60 mesh
Tablet: 1g,5g,10g,15g,20g,50g,100g,125g,150g,190g,200g,250g,500g (can be customized);
Stick: 150g,200g,250 grams stick
200grams compound tablet
Applications: It is widely used in civil sanitation, pools and spas, preventing and curing diseases in husbandry and fisheries, fruits and vegetables preservation, wastewater treatment, algaecide for recycling water of industry and air conditioning, anti shrink treatment for woolen, treating seeds, bleaching fabrics, and organic synthesis industry
Benefits of TCCA in Swimming Pool
- Available with 90% chlorine concentration
- Due to high chlorine content, handling is easy for large pools.
- Reduces chlorine loss during day time. TCCA is stable it does not strip like any other halogen compounds.
- Reduces algae growth.
- Dissolves slowly in water, allowing for continuously metered dosing of available chlorine, especially when in tablet form.