cationic PAM flocculant powder
Classification: Chemical Auxiliary Agent CAS No.: 9005-03-8 Other Names: polyacrylamide MF: ...
- Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- CAS No.:
- Other Names:
- EINECS No.:
- Place of Origin:
- Shandong, China (Mainland)
- Paper Chemicals, Petroleum Additives, Water Treatment Chemicals
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- 25kg/bag, Kraft paper bag lined with plastics bag
- Delivery Time
- Within 20 days after confirm the firm order
Cationic Polyacrylamide( PAM)
Cationic PAM, copolymerized by cationic monomer and acrylamide monomer. The product is white amorphous particles, is a water-soluble, linear polymer organic polymer. Tasteless polymer polyelectrolyte; Easy to moisture absorption, high hydrophilic, in a different proportion of insoluble in water; Do not dissolve in ethanol, acetone, and other organic solvents.
white fine-sand shaped powder or grain
Solid Content (%)
Cationic Charge (%)
Dissolving Time (mins)
Note: our product can be made upon your special request.
1.Sludge dewatering:City and industrial sewage commonly activated sludge treatment,Biochemical sludge is often highly hydrophilic colloid, organic content highly, dehydration difficultly, On the basis of the sludge nature can choose the corresponding cation,Can be effective in gravity sludge dewatering before;
the sludge into the filter. Dehydration, produce large floc, Sticky cloth, filter press without diaspora, less dosage, high dewatering efficiency ,mud cake moisture content below 80% ;
2. Sewage and organic waste water treatment:This product in acid and alkaline medium presents electropositivityThe suspended particles in the sewage with negative charge flocculation and sedimentation, clarification is very effective. Such as alcohol wastewater , monosodium glutamate factory wastewater, brewery wastewater , sugar wastewater, meat products factory wastewater, beverage factory wastewater, textile printing and dyeing mill wastewater and so on. Cationic polyacrylamide agents than with anionic polyacrylamide, nonionic polyacrylamide or inorganic salt effect to several times or several times;
3. Used in wide variety of industrial solid-liquid separation process, including settlement, clarification, concentration and sludge dewatering processes. These industries include: Textiles Leather Petrochemical Oilfiled Chemical Food Slaughterhouse Pharmaceutical Electroplating White water and the waste water treatment in the paper making factory.
1. The product should be prepared for the water solution of 0.1% as concentration. It is better to use neutral and desalted water.
2. The product should be scattered evenly in the stirring water, and the dissolving can be accelerated by warming the water (below 60 °C).
3. The most economical dosage can be determined based on a preliminary test. The pH value of the water to be treated should be adjusted before the treatment.
Packing and storage this product non-toxic, pay attention to moistureproof, prevent the rain, prevent sun exposure. Storage period: 2 years, 25 kg/paper bag (with inner plastic bags for pasting model of the brown paper bag).
If you need further information, don’t hesitate to contact with me .