Alkalinity Up,Sodium Bicarbonate,pH Buffer
Classification: Carbonate Type: Sodium Bicarbonate CAS No.: 144-55-8 Other Names: ...
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- CAS No.:
- Other Names:
- EINECS No.:
- Place of Origin:
- China (Mainland)
- Grade Standard:
- Industrial Grade
- 99%min Industrial Grade Sodium Bicarbonate
- Industrial Grade Sodium Bicarbonate white powder or crystal
- Satabilizes pH balance in pool water
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- Alkalinity Plus
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- IN 1KG, 2KG, 4KG, 5KG, 10KG, 25KG, 1000KG drum or bag. Industrial Grade Sodium Bicarbonate
- Delivery Time
- Within 3 weeks after receiving your payment
Synonym: Alkalinity Up, Alkalinity Increaser, pH Buffer
Chemical: Sodium Bicarbonate
It is used to raised the total alkalinity levels to the safe(non-corrosive)zone. Stops eye irritation,equipment corrosion, and plater etching caused by low alkalinity. Stabilizes pH balance in pool water and eliminates the demand for unusually large amounts of pH adjusters. Enables chlorine to work more effective .
Both bulk packing and repack packaging are available upon your requests.
If you are interested, don’t hesitate to contact me .